Welcome to Naperville Running Company Track Club
You are a runner. You've done some 5ks, 10ks or maybe half and full marathons are your thing (or you want to make it your thing). So what's the next step?
Naperville Running Company Track Club
A community built to help each other succeed, paired with nationally-renowned coaching and incredible indoor and outdoor track facilities.
You don't have to be at the front of the pack, but if you strive to run faster than your last race, or work on your mental and physical fitness with runners who share your motivation, then we've got the passion, knowledge and resources to help you get there. Whatever your fast is, let's find it together.
Your NRCTC annual membership focuses on the runner looking for a community with a shared desire to work hard, lower PRs, and feel proud to be part of. There are no time standards or expectations and this isn't just for elite runners. Let's work hard and chase our goals together.
So what else is included in your annual membership?
- Group coaching by IHSA Hall of Fame coach, Paul Vandersteen (assisted by Dan O'Keefe, Marisa Hird, and Kris Hartner)
- Weekly track workouts at North Central College's indoor and outdoor track (will vary depending on weather and scheduling conflicts).
- NRCTC + Nike racing kit, issued annually
- Access to NRCTC + Nike branded apparel
- Private Facebook and Strava team pages
- Nike demo opportunities and tech sessions
- At your first workout, we'll help you find a pace group you're comfortable with, based on your current 5K fitness.
- All runners will have access to the team's Google Calendar and workouts are posted on the private Facebook page every Monday.
- Workout Pace Chart
- NRCTC meets every Tuesday evening from 6:00pm-7:30pm at North Central College's track.
- Registration is $200 annually and is open year-round.
- You will receive a welcome email from Dan after registration, detailing more information on schedules, meeting location, and training plans.
Questions? Email Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Coaching Staff